If you’re scratching your head trying to understand what exactly an Orlando SEO consultant does, we’re here to help.
The first step to understanding what an Orlando SEO consultant does is to have an idea of what SEO is and why it’s so important. Search engine optimization or “SEO” can seem super complicated, but it’s a key ingredient to having a successful business.
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization is the process of earning organic search results from platforms such as Google. When someone looks to Google for an answer or searches for a local company, they type in what is known as a “keyword.” A keyword is a word or phrase that is directly related to their search. The process of optimizing your website for these searches is to understand your prospective client and know what they will be searching for before they ever type it into Google. You then take this keyword and optimize your website to meet their search needs.
Why do I need it?
It’s important to optimize your site for SEO because you want Google to see you as a relevant option. If Google doesn’t see your company as relevant for the user, it won’t be presented to them as an option in their search. The more relevant Google finds you, the higher you’ll rank in the user’s search. The ultimate goal is to reach page one on Google!
What an Orlando SEO consultant can do for your business.
- Understand Your Marketing Objectives: The first job of a consultant is to understand your business’ needs and goals. This involves understanding your competitive position and advantages in the industry. By understanding your industry advantages, they can leverage this to help grow your online presence successfully.
- Comprehensive Website Audit: A key benefit of hiring an Orlando SEO consultant is the comprehensive audit of your current online efforts. The audit will do a deep dive into your website and examine and test it for visibility issues or errors.
- Complete An Online Competitive Analysis: The next step a consultant will take is to do an analysis of your competitor’s website to determine the various strengths and weaknesses in their site. Another part of this analysis is to determine what keywords they are ranking for and who their main audience is.
- Come Up With Strategic Planning: Once a thorough analysis of your online efforts, as well as your competitors, have been done, a consultant will come up with a strategic plan to help improve your SEO efforts. This could include updating website copy or making website re-design suggestions to improve functionality and completeness. It can also include keyword suggestions and other sources to utilize for SEO efforts, such as Google My Business and local listings.
- Monthly Meetings To Check On Status: Once a consultant has come up with a strategic plan for you to follow, they will then continue to follow up with you monthly to check in on the efforts being made. In these meetings, they can make sure you’re meeting your benchmark goals. If you aren’t, they can adjust your plan as needed to ensure you’re able to reach your ultimate goal of growing your business online.
An Orlando SEO consultant could be just what you need to help grow your business and meet your goals. If you’re interested, fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch!