PS: This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through my referral link, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thank you for supporting South Street & Co. Read my disclosure policy.
This past Thursday I went for a run. While running or exercising, I am always able to get my thoughts in check. This run was no different. This morning it was a little cooler and I ran a mile (that’s an accomplishment). Around the ponds and family gardens, I came to the conclusion that there are some Orlando SEO company questions you need to ask. Why? Because not all SEO companies are the same. Here’s why:
- How long have you been doing SEO work?
- How have your results been with other companies you’re working with?
- Do you have any measurable results that I can see?
- How long do you propose it will take to get me to the top of the rankings?
- If they say over a year, they should know what they’re doing. You can dive in a little deeper and also ask if they do anything to continue their education. SEO is always changing, so you need to make sure they’re staying on top of what the industry is doing as well as best practices.
- If they say they’ve been good, which no company will say they’re struggling, that leads to question 3.
- They’ll most likely say yes. Now after they’ve sent you the information, you need to look at the keywords that that company is ranking for. If you see there are only a couple of keywords in the top 3 spots, ask them why. Ask them what they are doing to kick those spots up to the next two positions. See also if you can find out how long those positions have been in the top 3 spots.