Reading Time: 2 minutes
- The first of the tricks to make your Orlando website shine is having a call to action (CTA). A CTA is a way to get people moving. Think off the couch, and into your sight. Have something such as a button on your page that is a different color that entices people to want to click. My website has a different colored button at the top right of the menu bar. It offers to give a “Free Website Evaluation.” People love the word ‘free.’
- Having great content is the next of the tricks to make your Orlando website shine. How many times have I stressed that content is king? Let’s just guestimate at a million now. Having great content leads people to continue reading and if they read something interesting, they’re more likely to share it (more visibility for you) or pass it along to a friend (potential client).
- Tell exactly what you’re doing. Out of these tricks to make your Orlando website shine, this one should be a no-brainer, but the thing with no-brainers is, not everyone’s no-brainer is yours. My website, as an example, has exactly what I’m doing in the logo, “A Marketing Company.”
- Make your site easy to navigate. Think of when you came across a site that was so difficult to understand, the pages were linking elsewhere and you just plain couldn’t find what you were looking for. You got frustrated and went to another site or back to Google. Out of all of these tricks to make your Orlando website shine, this is the best way to keep your clients on the site–make it easy peasy! Pages outlined, all links working, and a clear picture of how to get around.
- Have a CLEAR way for people to get in contact with you. Notice I emphasize the word ‘clear.’ I can’t remember how many times I gave up on a site because there was no contact page, no phone number, no nothin’. Some clients or potential clients want a quick question answered and would rather call. Make the number accessible. On some of my client’s website, I put the phone number at the top right-hand corner of the page, even right above the contact us page option. Having a contact us page is one of the huge tricks to make your website shine. People who don’t want to ask questions with an answer right away can fill this out and then leave it up to you to contact them.