PS: This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through my referral link, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thank you for supporting South Street & Co. Read my disclosure policy.
- Opportunity. Your blog has the opportunity to be seen by so many eyes if shared on social media. Think of this: If you share it, you’ll be able cross promote your Orlando blog to your audience, then if they like it, they’ll cross promote your blog, and so on and so forth.
- Views. The views of your blog increase drastically. How can I make this guarantee? Well, the potential of views will increase just by sharing the article, as opposed to doing nothing for the article.
- Learning. Do some research. See what people like. A lot of times, people play with headlines and learn what other’s prefer and what they don’t prefer. When you cross promote your Orlando blog to your audience, you’re educating them and slowly getting to know what their style is and also what they like to share.
- Awareness. You’re becoming known by your target audience. You’re educating people on great subjects that pertain directly to them so your awareness is increasing. Also, you’re getting yourself out there to be seen. One thing I learned when I started in a marketing internship was, if you open your doors, people won’t just come. People need an incentive and they need a reason. They also probably don’t know where you are or what you’re selling either.
- Facebook, with hashtags
- Twitter in under 160 characters with hashtags
- Pinterest to one of your boards dedicated to blogs
- Instagram as the picture that goes along with your blog or an illustration associated with your blog
- Google+ with hashtags
- LinkedIn directly from your blog
Need help with your marketing? Let’s chat!