PS: This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through my referral link, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thank you for supporting South Street & Co. Read my disclosure policy.
If you’re engaged or think you’re about to be engaged, NEWS FLASH — it’s tough work. (Okay, maybe not a news flash, but take it from me! It’s hard work!) However, we can help you get organized, go digital and check one major thing off of your list, your Orlando wedding website.
True life: I’m getting married in less than two months and I feel like I’m running around like a chicken with its head cut off. There are so many things that need to be done that I DIDN’T think about. The little details are what get you. After going through the planning, details, vendors, dress shopping, makeup artists, I was overwhelmed! To top it all off, when it was one of the coldest days of the year, my car decided to die and had to be towed. Now, this is unusually bad anyways, but this day I scheduled a meeting to look over paper options for the invites. I decided to design them on my own to use my personal touch instead of ordering them online.
When it came to an Orlando wedding website, however, I didn’t see a lot of options. I saw the normal wedding sites but I didn’t see anything where brides could customize what they’re looking for online just as much as they did for their big day. I spoke with my future sister-in-law, who’s in the event industry, and she mentioned she hadn’t heard of this either.
After some searching, analyzing and evaluating, I decided to kick off the official Orlando wedding website announcement with this blog! We’re offering two main packages for your customization. A beginner package and a full package. Here’s what the bride to be can look for when requesting a custom website for their magical day:
- Custom URL: This means www.KaitlynAndy2018.com or something similar
- Hashtag suggestions: Yep, we’ve all seen them. We’ll help you create the perfect hashtag to use on your wedding day and for your website
- Website Maintenance: Once your website is launched, things change. We’ll keep it updated, make requested changes and ensure it’s backed up at all times.
- Full Buildout: We design each of our websites with you in mind. Our websites come with everything in there- even a countdown until the day! You provide us with the details and how you met & we’ll fill in the rest.
- Custom Colors: Let’s make this match your invites and your big day! We’ll customize your colors and get everything flowing and moving consistently!
Ready to get started with your custom Orlando wedding website? Let’s chat! Click the link below to schedule and help us help you make your day unforgettable!