Reading Time: < 1 minute
I’ve had many trials and tribulations as a Millennial business owner. In this podcast interview, I’m revealing how I’ve managed to stay strong in my industry.
Have you ever had a dream or desire to do something, but the fear of everyone else’s doubting, naysaying opinions got to your head and left you feeling stuck?
These same thoughts consumed my mind at the beginning of my journey as a Millennial business owner. And I’m thrilled to share my entrepreneurial story with you.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- Key lessons and traits we learn young that can fuel our entrepreneurial fire
- How energy and intuition can help you get started and keep going when stuff gets tough
- A simple way to trick your mind so you don’t get overwhelmed
- Why you need to get a mentor (or 3 or 4) and how to get them to help you
- 7 tips to make the most of your marketing
- The first thing to do to maximize your social media marketing
- The alternative to automated responses that will help your business Thrive!
- What to focus on when people doubt you or reject you
- My favorite app that I consider a ‘savior of my company’
Give it a listen below and let me know what you think!
If you feel similar struggles and doubts about your small business, I’d love to chat and help guide you in any way I can. Schedule a free 30-minute consultation below so I can get to know you and your business!