PS: This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through my referral link, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thank you for supporting South Street & Co. Read my disclosure policy.
On the go? Listen to this blog below.
Pest control services are continually in high demand. Here’s the best Orlando digital marketing for pest control companies to optimize your reach and build your business.
Did you know the pest control industry is set to grow nearly $7 billion by 2026, making it a $29.1 billion industry? That’s a big number! In a 2018 survey, 14.5% of respondents listed “reaching a new audience” as one of their largest business struggles, while 22.6% reported their largest challenge was “finding or keeping good employees.”
Having a strong digital marketing plan can greatly help boost brand reputation and visibility, leading to more loyal customers, a stronger employee base, and amazing new hires. We’re sharing the top Orlando digital marketing for pest control that you’ll want to add to your strategy.
An All-Encompassing Website
Your website is the foundation of your online presence, so if you’re looking to refresh your Orlando digital marketing for pest control, this is a great place to start. A great website is designed to be user-friendly, and mobile-friendly, and includes all of the information your audience wants to see—like location, services, pricing, and contact information.
Not sure where to begin? Let us help! Our team understands what your customers will want to see, as well as the things they might not care about. Website design is a make-or-break element for drawing in new customers and employees, so make sure your site represents who you are as a brand in a professional and easy-to-navigate way.
Here are a few of our best tips for structuring a pest control website:
- Include plenty of visuals, and ensure a quick load time. Slow content deters website visitors.
- Link your social media pages on the site header, footer, or menu for easy access.
- Keep contact information front and center.
- Be informative but to the point. Make sure you’re focusing tabs or menu items on the content your customers will be looking for.
- Include a blog page where you can share tips, tricks, and other industry insights. This also boosts your SEO and places your website higher in Google search results!
Consistent Email Marketing
If you aren’t utilizing your contact list, you’re missing out on lots of opportunities for repeat business. A weekly newsletter or subscriber email blast is a great way to keep your services top of mind for those who have used your services in the past and might be interested in rebooking.
Emails are also a fantastic way to reinforce your brand messaging, share valuable insight that establishes you as an industry leader, and share any upcoming promotions. All in all, email marketing is one of our favorite marketing techniques with the highest return ($44.25 return for every $1 spent)!
A Professional Google Business Profile
This is one of the best tools for bringing in new customers. Around 16% of businesses garner more than 100 calls per month from their Google Business Profile alone, and the first three listings in a Google search get 60% of the clicks. Based on this data, it’s pretty clear that your Google Business Profile is critical to your exposure.
Our dedicated team specializes in Google Business Profile management and can provide your pest control company with:
- Creative Google Business Profile posts that make your business stand out and allow your customers to learn more about what you do.
- A monthly report of our progress, with updates on what’s going well and what we might need to change to accomplish your goals.
- Personalized responses to customer reviews.
- Listing optimization to increase your company’s visibility.
Start Your Digital Marketing Journey Today
Are you ready to build a powerful digital marketing strategy for your pest control business? In addition to website design, email marketing, and Google Business Profile management, we also offer social media services, one-on-one coaching, and more. Contact us to schedule an introductory call!